Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kharghar Property Rates Increased

/ formerly restricted area nuclear submarine port in Sebastopol

A trip report (part 3 of Crimea, 3.3.ehemals Sperrgebiet nuclear submarine port recommended in Sebastopol) by Harry, to follow suit. Images in the German blog www.villa-info-deutsch.blogspot.com
The English text and pictures will appear under www.villamansland.net and www.manslandtraveller.villamansland.net/

Official language: Ukrainian
most spoken language: Russian
Scripture only Cyrillic
Capital: Kiev
state: semipräsidiale Republic
Population: 47 million
Currency: 1 Hryvnia = 100 kopecks
1 € = 12.33 UAH
1 UAH = 0, € 08
(as of 26 September 2009)
independence: 24 August 1991 (From the Soviet Union )
phone prefix: +380


On 09/22/2009 I went to an extensive, very good breakfast in the hotel "Sevastopol" to our meeting place in the "Qbar", one of two gay bars in Sebastopol , which is located in the city center. She has a beautiful courtyard with tables and chairs and an outdoor bar and a bar inside the building, which can be reached from the garden terrace. As the weather was nice and inviting, I invited my friends from Heidelberg Lothar and the two young Ukrainians to a breakfast. We then gave the baggage in the luggage room of "my" Hotels "Sebastopol", criticizing that my friends had to leave the private apartments. Then we took a bus from Sebastopol also increased, even to a smaller bus and arrived at the former naval base.

The name of the port is Balaklava. went
en.wikipedia.org / wiki / Balaklava

First it on an old fortress, from which one can view the whole city and the surrounding area from the air: More information on the following link. I myself was not up to the ridge of the mountain because I was wearing the wrong shoes for walking and did not come with all the debris to slide. But the younger ones went up. I drove the Time in the port itself, made some nice photos and met Nazar, The latter did with other bus and had passed the house in Sebastopol to the holder.
My recommendation is to "Genoese" - fortress and then ascend the cave, what were formerly the submarines to visit
then met the small group that had grown to at least 5 men. We walked around the harbor and came to the former nuclear bomb proof U-boat harbor, which was disseminated in a mountain. Now he was open to tourists guide and we all marveled at the many tunnels and passages. The guide was in Russian, of course, but I interpreted one of the boys. I must say that everything was absolutely very interesting. We then took the

Rückbus, got the luggage from the hotel and went to 5 clock to the train to Kiev. The journey took 16 hours and I'll certainly never forget. One can imagine how it feels when you are 16 hours in one of the bumpy trains all night shaken. I think we had a look at my anger and so I was then dismissed with a pretty young Ukrainians first Class compartment to. There was then some extent, and the ride was then still quite beautiful.

I recommend any of the Simferopol www.wizzair.com to Kiev to fly. There are new Boeing 737 aircraft with comfortable Leather chairs.

Here the cost of the flight (an example):

Simferopol »
Kyiv Borispol
Date: Mon November 23, 2009
fareclass: Web
flight: WU 918 departs
: SIP
08:10 Arrives: 09:40 KBP
1 Adult: 135 UAH 135 UAH

= Total price 11.52 EUR

The first train Class on the other hand costs about 18 €. It is probably an adventure by train through the Ukrainian night live, but there are other experiences that are not quite as stressful.

Part 4 follows the travel report and final part: "Kiev"

Harry
www.villa-mansland.eu

port port port port port port port port
port port port port a companion while shooting companion while shooting
former fortifications former fortifications former fortifications climb to the ancient city former stronghold in restoration
Sentry in port in port
my companion my companion my companion guys in the port

0 comments:

Post a Comment