Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where Does Nerve Tumor Develops

My home

Now I've lived a good three weeks together with Nora, Amelia, and Liza at Laszlo Techy. The reconstruction, which was supposed to go so soon, has now somewhat elongated. So we live right now more or less comfortable on a construction site. The kitchen appliances are temporarily on the floor, my room is right now looks even more like a dust hole, the new living room or as a prison and in the middle is Kira, the crazy little dogs Techy, around, eating on the cement and uses every opportunity to street to escape, something that we will always mean a huge search operation.

My room - at the wall is my shelf - it still lacks a surface treatment ... right now I vacillate between paint and oil

Our new living room

live here the other 4

My room from outside

Our kitchen

... There

Many new otherwise nciht to report from me. The garbage project is making little progress and after a little cooling on Sunday it is back super hot here. But the weekend and next week verprechen be exciting. It goes tomorrow with the 4 other volunteers to Tingo Maria and I drive on Monatg Eder, a technician from AIDER, removed in 24 hours by boat Comunidad. I will report as soon as possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment