Friday, October 29, 2010

Armani Vs Zegna Suits

Calleria and birthday in Pucallpa

Monday to Wednesday I spent with Jojo Calleria. Given the short time I was this time not as deep in the life there. The short trip was mainly the effect that Jojo once gets to know a Shipibo Comunidad. We arrived back at Richards Parents and spent time while spinning free nights, but we shared the house but with all the more rats. We were abundant at every meal cooked by Richard's sister and is the entire family came very close. So much so that we are on the way back in the Peke Peke Richard's father asked if we wanted to be the sponsored children of his wife. We agreed and were baptized immediately on the boat with river water. Now we have a "family" in Calleria and they can always come visit when we want. I personally know yet exactly what to make of it. All gringos who have crossed into one of the Shipibo AIDER Comunidades are far become godparents or godchildren. It will Show the next trip to Calleria whether the interest is really me and our friendship, or if I only count as a potential buyer Artesania. My feeling, however, that the relationship is even more profound than just a commercial nature. To mention

of this trip is that we are again on Tuesday morning on the Chacra, the Plantation of Richard's family have gone. There grow many tropical plants, especially huge banana trees. We have plenty of bananas harvested and after the Shipibo tradition with a dried banana leaf, which is tied to a ring and be hanged with the help of the shrubs around the front, transported to the boat. The weight that the usually much smaller Shipibos take so incredible. It is striking that overall, the Comuneros are by working extremely hard in nature and few problems have to carry the heaviest loads long distances.

Another highlight of our trip was a Comunidad-internal soccer game. There were the adults in my support to the students of the Secundaria. Both the teams had their own set of jersey, there was even a referee and to the wide-field turf to many spectators had gathered. After looking at half time with a 4 to 1 lead in security already felt it was after 5 to 5 just before the end of the game again very Exciting. Fortunately, we shot in the last minute facilitating the 6 to 5 I brought the game much fun, although I must admit that I'm dealing with the playing of Comuneros was not as good. To this was added that was before I went with Jojo about 2 hours through the forest and that the sun this afternoon again with all the force from the sky on fire. Overall, my team so I was especially in the second half, not much more support. As I said, it has nevertheless brought fun and I had to just under 3 months, finally again the opportunity to take a real football game.

addition to these activities, I completed a few small jobs for the waste project. I counted the houses and the existing trash can, to use in my GPS unit that Jojo had brought me from Germany, a map and pointed the Comunidad been to Richard's family in the possibilities of composting.

was total, the trip to Calleria complete success and I have all the more want to go back to spend a longer time there. Well yesterday was

also 28.10. So my 20th Birthday. I had told him in advance Erlich almost forgotten, but must say that I still had a very nice day. I was greeted in the morning with a breakfast that had been prepared by my roommate. It was delicious rolls with sausage and cheese - sausage and cheese are absolute luxury for us here - and an excellent mango-papaya-passion fruit juice that was served to me in my gift, a new juice mixer. Jojo has handed me her gift, and my "Ali Birthday Box". The box was really great! I thank you for that! After I've unpacked Lea's gift for me alone, we went to work. There is of course no one knew about my birthday. As the day came more and more people at my congratulations to me. The work offered little spectacular, womal I am currently about my work anyway, are on a low mood. But for another reality check. In the evening I drove together with Melanie to our home, where the girls were already busy on preparing for a nice little Geburtstagszusammensein. There was Alex, the husband Daniel, past and together we ate pizza and drank Pina Collada from the juice mixer. Nora and Amelie had baked me on their work nor a super delicious birthday cake, which was then used immediately for our typical family Kerzenausblas photo. Laszlo gave me another mini inflatable giraffe, which I will try at the next opportunity in the pool of AIDER. By 1 clock much I was dead tired in bed and look back on a beautiful day, the yet full of surprises and I have made my roommate really very nice. Thank you!

Now I want to say a few words to my feeling low just mentioned. My problem is that I very often a whole day sitting in the office and had nothing to do. I have no real role in AIDER and I have the feeling you do not really who and what I am at all and what to do with me. What is more, I usually sit alone in my office and I am so isolated from events in the office as much as possible. The only bright spot, the waste project stagnated for some time now and I still do not feel that I should realize it heruas from an interest of AIDER. I have no concrete evidence here. I must admit that I me through this situation so much influence even admit that I am often discouraged me a job search. To solve my problem and let me create a perspective in AIDER, I now have a conversation with Manuel agreed. He was until now the only person in AIDER that I have, mainly in my first month, given specific tasks. I too would use the visit by our coordinator at the weekend to go with her a few words. I hope that I can so improve also in dialogue with the head of AIDER my spirits again, and that I can put an end to my current perspective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment