Thursday, November 4, 2010

Spanish Flea Tv Theme Tunes

It Takes a Trip!

Following discussions with Manuel and my coordinator from the DED, my mood has improved my back a bit. Although I have to accept that I am here as a volunteer or intern at AIDER in the hierarchy than most End stand, but there are probably still some opportunities for me to be active, which I have in recent times in that I have raised me in my under-employment in myself not perceived. Me work as a bee and honey project and the reforestation area, there is probably some work that I can attend. In addition, sometimes the wood-burning oven at the Centro de Acopio be started for the first time, which is also something to be connected to data collection. Here I can also help, according to Manuel. So I hope that the next time I will be here for a bit more varied. To let the bad mood of the last days but to stand behind me and got I now once decided to go on trips. I have always wanted to be on the road all alone, without having to coordinate with others when you get up, what you do next or what to eat out. My boss gave me no problems in being released next week, so I now with the two weekend nights 9 days have time to get out once out of Pucallpa.

My planned route will take me first to Huánuco. There I will probably stay only one night to as quickly as possible to get to altitude and cooler climate. I would like the mining towns of Cerro de Pasco and La Oroya pay a visit. Both are considered ugly in my travel guide and too high and therefore dismissed as not worth seeing. But I, who can easily attract superlatives think that these cities are just right for me. Cerro de Pasco is located at 4300 meters and is considered one of the highest cities in the world and La Oroya appeared on several sources among the 10 most polluted places in the world. I do not expect beautiful colonial buildings and plazas in Cusco and Arequipa. But I think I can take away from such cities much more than the typical tourist does Peru in Cusco, Puno and Arequipa. Finally, reflect Cerro de Pasco and La Oroya everyday life for many Peruvians again, but who finds little public attention. I will be there many Take pictures and I hope that with the people I'm a little talk.

Near La Oroya is the Anticona Pass, with 4818 meters also a superlative - is - one of the highest paved roads in the world. From there you should be able to climb some 5000 light. In preparation for my planned 6000 accession with Konsti, another DED volunteers, I will pay this place a visit.

The next stop could, if it hergibt the time to be Huncayo. The 300,000 population of the Andean city will probably be culturally very interesting. Mitlerweile must even I, who else absolutely no Kulturfan is to admit that I am here in Pucallpa a bit missing from it.

Back to Pucallpa I would like to drive on the Carretera de la Selva Merginal. These side road shall be landscaped very impressive. I would have to travel the route but in stages because there is no consistent bus services. On the way I could also visit another DED volunteers and possibly make a trip to the "German colony of Peru," Oxapampa. If all goes well I am so on Sunday, 14.11. arrive back in Pucallpa. My boss told me, however, said that there was no problem, even if I come back a few days later, provided that I am in the office by phone register. I'll try on my journey as often as possible to give a sign of life from me, for I know, Mom, it's something else to travel alone in Peru, as if within Germany with Deutsche Bahn, which are also accessible to deal with unexpected surprises, is driving from A to B. In my journey you will again expect a long and detailed blog entry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment