Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bottomless Female Blog

Super holiday, even without a camera

travel in Peru as an educational trip. You win so many new impressions and experiences, that in spite of long sleep and lots of free time to learn new. My first trip was from Pucallpa to Tarapoto. Just the ride was quite an adventure. The unpaved road led through some very original rain forest. Several rivers had to be crossed by makeshift Pars, as the old suspension bridges, the weight of a coach could not stand anymore. On a particularly narrow point on the road slope was then first circuit. Before us was a hill run down and some workers tried using dynamite to make the place safe again. Very exciting, especially in the rainy season, not a rare phenomenon. After several Hours without air conditioning through the hot and humid tropical landscape, I finally arrived in Tarapoto, Peru's third largest metropolis in the jungle. I stayed here one night. I indulged in a single room with TV and private bath to cure for my recently eingafangene otitis media.

The next morning, going out early. I had signed up for a rafting tour and with two young Peruvians and a guide, we started at 9 clock. Our course took about one and a half hours on the Rio Mayo. The rafting was quite nice, but not a real adventure. I expected more and I hope that I find on other rivers still my rafting adventure can.

At about noon, then a minivan after Moyobamba. The capital of the department of San Martin was a few days later, the venue for a memorable Christmas with 11 DED volunteers. First, however, again called the adventure. I went with Betty to Chachapoyas. In the capital of the department of Amazonas, we wanted to look at the Ausgrabunsstätte "Kuelap and the waterfall Gocta. On the evening of 21.12. we arrived in Chachapoyas. The very remote town lies at 2,300 meters altitude in the Selva Alta - the high rain forest. The temperatures are much cooler than the warm Moyobamba and we were met by an unpleasant rain. For but could not excuse the incredibly beautiful plaza, which turned into a colonial-style plazas all previously seen in Peru in the shade.

the evening we met spontaneously Philip, another Weltwärtsler, who was also on the trip to the great Christmas in Moyobamba. We exchanged information and experiences over a beer, but then fell asleep quickly because the next day Kuélap waiting for us. Tired of the long day we fell into the rock-hard beds of our spartan Hostalzimmers to get up a little later gewzungener dimensions have again. I would like to explain why. I had talked with Betty a little, to first she fell asleep. I was about to tell me to go into the realm of dreams, when I heard a slight rustle of paper. Paper - moment, there was something. One of the little window next to our door was broken and taped with a piece of paper. The window next to the door, where there was also the outlet, put in my phone. Cell. Oh no. I jumped up and had to admit that hung at the other end of the charging cable does not mobile anymore. This may not be true. Yet another mobile phone away. I was quite nervous at the end, it was after the Rucksackklau already the second within a month. I reported the theft of the reception, which closed immediately helpful Hostal with me and started to look. Across the street from our room 3 young men were staying, had entered a few minutes before the hostel and the only guests were still awake. The case seemed clear, but it turned out very difficult. Of course, wanted the 3 drunken guys have nothing to do with the theft. We could scan them and their room, yes. After talks eternal - God God bla bla bla - I wanted to give up when suddenly there appeared a man who posed as responsible for the three figures. Long story short, after a few minutes I had my cell phone again and the three types have been thrown out of the hostel. I would not have had little desire to "Leader" of the three to really hit a breakfast on the ****, but eventually won my reason and fatigue. Finally we could sleep.

Kuelap was a fortress of the Chachapoyas warriors. The opportunity today to nearly 3,000 meters excavation site is still barely developed tourism. We were on that day along with about 25 other people the only visitors. Time seems to stand still in Kuelap. We were there live, such as human bones were dug up and the solitude and remoteness give the place a mysterious mysticism, which I had never experienced that. Most of the ruins are not well understood by wild and overgrown with vegetation. Bettina and I were enchanted by this place. The long and grueling journey had been worthwhile in any case. The pictures, which I unfortunately could not hold photographs (as you know I had to deny this trip without a camera - but Betty has taken a few photos), I will stay long in the memory.

comes after the visit of this unique place on the course compared to Machu Picchu. Whether Kuélap now "better" than Machu Picchu but I can not answer that after the visit. I can definitely say that it is very different. Definitely it is more original and personal. One must not share the place with thousands of tourists, but has the feeling that you really discovered something unique. Our guide told us that the scientists on the functions of many buildings still groping in the dark. People could develop their own theories and hypotheses form.

Total "flashed" by Kuélap it was the same day direction Gocta waterfall. We took a colectivo to the junction to the village Cocachimba. Once there, it was already dark, but yet we were about 4 km walk. It was the most beautiful night walk of my life. The moon and many fireflies lit us the way and in the background was the soothing sound of the river heard. We looked for a place between high bushes to put up our tent there. However, "... you hear the Schscht Alessandro? - No ... there is nothing - But! - Ahhhh ... now I hear it also, let us quickly away here! - Ok. I'm really scared! "What was that now, we still do not know, but there was definitely something. We decided to go further into the village. There was a hotel that had rooms available. In our narrow Weltwärts purse but it would leave a noticeable hole. So we asked around and came at the end with a farming family. The tiny bedroom was furnished with two beds. On one of the farmer slept, his wife and son. The other she did for Betty and me free. I was touched by the Gastfreundaschaft. The woman apologized for the simple constant Verhätnisse. We had a guilty conscience. That was probably the reason that to me in the night hardly an eye was doing.

In the morning we started at 5:30. Betty and I walked about 2 hours on some very steep paths until we reached tropical forests over the Gocta waterfall. This 771-meter-high miracle of nature could meet all my expectations. The third highest waterfall in the world was an unforgettable experience. Too bad to see that its not a photo of him is.

On the way back we could Andean Cock of the national bird Peru's watch. Another element that made this trip unique. Totally exhausted we arrived in Cocachimba. We left the farmer and his wife a few Soles, and made our way back to Moyobamba, where we met in the evening to the other volunteers. Our group was complete, eleven German Weltwärtsler, a very special Christmas had before them. The evening was a reasonable conclusion in the hot springs of Moyobamba.

The next morning I got slept on. A normal day with the difference that today was Christmas. Funny. Had I not told me it would not have noticed. The giant group made on to a (small) waterfall. This was our Christmas. At 30 degrees on a cool river and a refreshing mango for lunch. Is this paradise or just Peru? I enjoyed my freedom, I fell several times over the cliff into the cool water and realized my luck. That was just great.

Satisfied, we drove back to Moyobamba. It should now give a very special meal. Every man for a trifle, so we had a huge, exclusively vegetarian (!!!) and super tasty menu. There was a noodle casserole, Causa rellena, different variations of banana, bread, burgers, eggs, Russian, Greek salad, cheese fondue and a huge fruit salad. After the hearty meal we did have Max in Santa Claus. I got a Diätbox, the contents of a small Salzkeks was. Thank you Max, unfortunately I have forgotten my diet plan in Moyobamba, so I'll probably continue to increase :-) The rest of the evening was spent in a disco. Unlike usual, but not necessarily bad. Overall, we, Anne, Theresa, Jannes, Jacob, Philip, Max, Laszlo, Nora Amelie, Betty and I have a memorable Christmas.

the 25th and 26 We could take it easy. That was probably the calm before the storm, because we expected Sylvester in Mancora, THE beach town of Peru. On the evening of 26 it went off. We made stops in Chiclayo and Piura, where we met the other volunteers got to know the cities and has already made first experiences with the aggressive sun of the Peruvian north coast. Am 29.12. We were then in Mancora. The place itself is not beautiful and the beach would not win a prize, but the sea is very refreshing and there are high waves. We had a great hostel and really enjoyed our time. The highlight was of course the New Year's Eve. The place was bursting at the seams. The beach was strewn with tents, on the road to get through was more but 21 clock and collapsed the entire mobile phone network. Midnight with his feet in the water and along with thousands of other people on the beach fireworks how it is used to in Germany, was a great experience. It was still a long night, the clock ended the morning until 8 in the bed of the hostel. Overall a very successful New Year also.

The next morning, the mood was noticeably subdued. Today was the day the group's split. A part of it moved back to Chachapoyas, me and another part to the north Ecuador. Tired and drained it first went to Tumbes. Here we wanted to sleep a little and take Soso, a Mitabiturientin of me. The meeting then a lot of relatively short, because we were too tired easily. The next day we drove fast. We crossed the border, went to Machala and got there in a bus to Cuenca. I bought in Machala Rei with chicken, which was then 2 hours later during the bus ride from all possible orifices back out of me. You are, that's always the experience to make a bus trip, where you have a seat anyway caught more, really memorable.

Cuanca is a beautiful city. There are an incredible number of churches and museums. It was good to stay here for two days to dismiss the remaining rice with the chicken out of my body and come to the party last quite intensive days back a little on the bottom of the facts.

So beautiful Cuenca was, I was drawn to Quito. On the one hand, I'm generally a fan of capital, on the other hand, waited Merle, also Mitabiturientin and good friend to me. It is also Weltwärts activist, but by a different organization. I was curious about their experiences, and was glad to see her after 5 months. Fortunately, I came to her in vain. We made some really nice days. I accompanied them in their work and looked at Quito. We were able to have good talks and met more friends, Mathi and Julian, from Hamburg.

to Quito to say that it is huge due to its geographical location. Although it is of population, with Hamburg to compare, but it extends over a length of 50 kilometers. The city has an old and a new center. The new center is Western. Here you can work out well and relatively safe even at night. The old town is related to Cuenca beautiful.

the end, I spent 25 days on the road. Time flies, and so I have brought almost half of my Weltwärts year behind me.

came after three days I return to good again in Pucallpa. I'm looking forward to the next trip, then hopefully back to the camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment