Monday, February 21, 2011

Doujin-moe Free Membership

intermediate seminar

On Friday, drove or flew all 46 DED 2/11/2011 weltwärts volunteers to Lima. The reason was a five-day intermediate seminar. First, we all came in at a hostel in Lima's Miraflores district showcase. This was the first time all 46 volunteers in one place, for we are entered in two different groups. The first night was therefore a nice getting to know and to be together. The talk about the Sendero Luminoso (Lech Tender path - a Maoist terrorist organization until the 90's into it, in Peru Fear and terror caused) was thus unfortunately a little. Then some of us still went into the party district of Barranco. There I ran into Soso, my neighbor from the English LK. The weltwärts world proved again as scary small. On the same day I happened to meet in the center of Lima for a volunteer, whom I had met on my first trip to Huanuco.

Saturday started with a visit to a photo exhibition of the Sendero Luminoso in the National Museum. The photos were part of shocking, sometimes impressive, but overall all cause worth seeing and thinking. I can highly recommend this show. We then went to Pachacamac, a suburb of Lima's. It was here the next day our seminar in a beautiful conference center. Besides nice evenings, interesting workshops and the weather is definitely not to mention the wonderful food. It was without doubt the best food I have eaten in Peru so far.

Overall, the interim seminar was good. It was very nice to meet other volunteers and get to know better. I had hoped, however, that more deals with the problems in the projects. I must say for me personally that I can not find the hoped-for solution at the seminar could. One bright spot, however, was a conversation with Melanie and Melissa on the last day of the seminar. Melissa now wants with my boss talk at AIDER and Melanie and I do together try again, find new motivation but still a task.

One last night we were all still spend in Lima. For me it was more of a Ausschlafnacht. The last few days had left their mark. My flight back to Pucallpa was on Thursday evening. So I had the whole Thursday in Lima. I went with two other volunteers surfing with them and had a nice day. In any case, I am pleased to have come quickly to return to Lima, because I like this city more and more. The deeper one looks into it, the more it offers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment